As you have noticed, each of our Sample Projects has something called an ‘ID’. We shared these ID’s with you so that you can use them to open those projects in the Play Editor and see how they were done. Following is the explanation how to do that. We intend to make the process of exposing the ID of a project easy in the future. For the moment, enjoy our sample projects.
- Log into the Play editor https://play.autodesk.com and click the ‘Projects’ button on the top bar.
- Click the ‘Import’ button on the top right.
- Paste the project ID into the text field.
- Enter a name for your cloned version and click ‘OK’.
- Wait a few seconds for the project to import and then double click on a scene in the list to start working in it.